AQUA 106 : Small Scale Aquaculture
Survey of possibilities of small scale aquaculture. Application of basic biological and ecological concepts and theories to the selection, planning and design of small scale aquaculture systems.
Registration in AQUA 106L.
- Describe past and present aquaculture technologies.
- Plan and design a small scale aquaculture system.
- Select appropriate small scale aquaculture organisms.
- Determine the optimal conditions for cultivating small scale aquaculture organisms.
- Develop a small-scale aquaculture husbandry and management plan.
- Evaluate the economic feasibility of developing a small-scale aquaculture system.