Art 213 is a continuation and development of drawing ideas and skills introduced in Art 113. A variety of materials, techniques and concepts are explored, particularly pertaining to drawing concepts unique to the 20th century. Portraiture will also be introduced. May be repeated up to 6 credits.
ART 101 and ART 113.
- Exhibit a continued development of the skills and craft of drawing, as introduced in ART 113.
- Use perspective traditionally as well as in imaginative and creative ways.
- Draw portraits from life.
- Execute drawing concepts unique to the 20th century.
- Use drawing skills necessary to visually express creative ideas.