FAFSA Application Process

Students applying for financial aid at Windward CC should submit a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online each year.   

To apply, please follow the steps below:

  • You (and possibly your parent – if you are dependent for FAFSA purposes) will need to create a FSA ID at http://fsaid.ed.gov. The FSA ID will allow you to file the FAFSA electronically.
  • File your FAFSA electronically at https://fafsa.gov. Please be sure to list Windward CC on your FAFSA, otherwise, we will not receive your results. Windward CC’s FAFSA Federal School Code is 010390. You may need financial data (tax return and asset information) to complete the FAFSA. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our office at 808-235-7449 or email at wccfao@hawaii.edu.
  • Upon receipt of your FAFSA results, the Windward CC Financial Aid Office will inform  you through your MyUH email on the MyUH Portal if additional information is required to complete your application for awarding.
  • Upon determination of your financial aid eligibility, the Windward CC Financial Aid Office will inform you of your award status and any additional information regarding your financial aid award.