ICS 207 : Building Web Applications
Web Applications introduces programming for the web. Topics include: problem solving; web interactivity for websites; building applications with web authoring languages for markup, styling and scripting; presenting applications for mobile devices.
Students must have HTML and CSS experience.
- Using events to trigger an action
- Drawing on the web canvas
- Using video and audio files on a web page
- Going beyond standard fonts
- Detecting the screen size of a device and optimize the application for the different sizes
- Using local storage to remember data across web sessions.