Paying for Tuition

Login to MyUH Services, click on the Pay Tuition and Fees box. The home page will display the current amount you owe. An E-Statement will be sent to your email address monthly to provide current account information. Only full payments are accepted. If you are receiving a tuition waiver or scholarship, check with your home campus financial aid office or the awarding department before making payment.

Tuition and fee payments can be made by:

  • MyUH Online: Pay by MasterCard, VISA or any credit card accepted by the Discover Network such as Discover, Diners, and JCB, pinless debit card or web check (checking or savings account).

Registered students may sign up for an installment payment plan for the Fall and Spring terms. Log on to MyUH for more details. The payment plan is not available during the summer terms.

For detailed information on payments and the payment plan, please visit

  • Mail: Make checks payable to “University of Hawai‘i” and mail to the following address:

Windward Community College – Business Office
45-720 Kea‘ahala Rd.
Kāne‘ohe, HI 96744

Mailed payments must be received by the appropriate payment deadline. You should allow a minimum of 5 days for delivery prior to the deadline. Do not use Campus Mail. To ensure proper crediting to your account, write your UH number on the bottom left corner of the check.

  • In-Person: Pay by cash, check, money order, debit card, or cashier’s check at any campus business office (no in-person credit card payment).
  • Parents and Other Authorized Users: If you have been set up as an Authorized User, you may logon to the Authorized User site with your email address and password provided to you.

It is the responsibility of students to pay their tuition/fees or drop their courses by the deadline that may cause a financial obligation. Not doing so will lead to a financial debt that if not paid, will be sent to a collection agency.  Refer to Financial Obligations to the University policy.


You must first formally withdraw from your class(es) online or in person. If you are eligible for a tuition refund, allow a minimum of 6 weeks to process. Refer to the Academic Calendar or Schedule of Classes for refund dates.

eRefunds (Direct Deposit)

eRefunds are a quick, secure and convenient way to get your credit balance refunds.  eRefunds can be deposited directly into your checking or savings account, and you don’t have to worry about a check getting lost in the mail, or make a trip to your bank. In addition, the use of eRefunds means fewer paper checks and the conservation of valuable resources.

To enroll in eRefunds:

  1. Go to MyUH
  2. Type in your UH username and UH password.
  3. Click on the “View My Student Account” box.
  4. Click on the “Refund” tab at the top of the page.

After a refund is posted to your account, you will receive an email confirming the amount of the refund and the date the refund was processed by the cashier’s office. Please allow 3-5 business days after the email for the funds to be credited to your bank account. Be sure to check with your bank that your funds are available in your account before you begin to write checks, pay bills or withdraw money.

Answers to frequently asked questions about eRefunds are available at the University of Hawai‘i FAQs for Student eCommerce Services.

Note: If your financial aid is reduced for any reason (i.e. your full-time or half-time status has changed, you receive additional resources, etc), you may owe a portion or all of the credit balance refund back to the University.


If you withdraw from the College or any of your courses, you may be eligible for a tuition refund. The amount of refund is determined by the date of official withdrawal.

Student Fees

If a complete withdrawal from all courses is made before the end of the late registration period, you will receive a 100% refund.

Canceled Classes

A 100% tuition/fees refund is made available to a student if classes are canceled by the College and the student does not re-enroll in other classes.

Financial Obligations to the University

Students who have not satisfactorily addressed their financial obligations to any part of the University of Hawai‘i system (such as tuition and fees, traffic violations, parking tickets, unreturned library books, library fines, other fines, locker fees, laboratory breakage charges, transcript fees, loans past due, rental payments, etc.) may be denied transcripts, diplomas, and registration, including adds/drops and other entitlement services (e.g. Enrollment Verification, VA Enrollment Certification).

A copy of the “Rules and Regulations Governing Delinquent Financial Obligations Owed the University of Hawai‘i,” promulgated by the Board of Regents, is on file in the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs.