Introduction to politics as a human activity. Discusses theories, ideologies, systems, and processes of politics.
- Identify and describe the structure of political issues and political relationships.
- Clearly explain and evaluate complex political thought and the positions of several thinkers in political theory.
- Examine and interpret contemporary political issues through the application of political theory.
- Relate media, technology, and language to the formation and maintenance of the political order.
- Carefully justify one’s own political position.