THEA 241 : Advanced Stagecraft
Advanced techniques of the technical process of theatre including lighting, sound, and rigging. Students will focus on the range of skills needed to work in convention, theatrical, concert, and dance applications. May be repeated up to 6 credits.
Credit for THEA 240 or consent of instructor.
- Demonstrate competence with the use of theatrical equipment to the instructor.
- Identify key theatrical terms and concepts.
- Critically evaluate a theatrical event.
- Work effectively in a theatrical environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of one particular area of stagecraft through a presentation to the class and/or the instructor.