AG 149 : Plant Propagation
Introduction to the principles and practices of propagation of fruit, vegetable, and ornamental crops by seed, cuttings, grafting, budding, layering and division.
12th Grade reading level.
- Describe basic plant growth.
- Relate the principles of plant growth to the solution of everyday problems in plant production.
- Understand the influence of environmental factors on plant growth.
- Propagate plants by various methods.
- Determine the best form of propagation for a selected plant.