AG 192V : Special Topics in Agriculture
Topics related to diversified agriculture chosen by the Instructor. Course content may vary. May be repeated up to 5 credits with different topics.
- Identify the important concepts and facts presented for the topic (s) under examination.
- Make inferences and draw conclusions from the topic (s) under discussion.
- Develop skills appropriate to the topic (s) under discussion.
- Gain a higher appreciation for the human endeavor of agriculture.
- Gain a higher awareness of the potential career paths that this special topic course in agriculture covers.