Experiments in everyday chemistry.
Credit for or registration in CHEM 100.
- Identify/locate laboratory safety equipment and apply laboratory safety procedures.
- Construct molecular models to determine molecular shape and properties.
- Assemble apparatus to perform common laboratory techniques to verify fundamental chemistry principles in everyday life.
- Make and record accurate observations and precise quantitative measurements.
- Synthesize conclusions based on observations and data in a formal laboratory report.
- Identify sources of error in laboratory experiments.