Student Learning Outcomes Are:
- Describe the relationship between properties and structure of matter.
- Name chemicals, balance chemical and nuclear equations.
- Solve problems involving mole and mass ratios in chemical reactions.
- Identify the types of chemical reactions (i.e. acid-base, redox, nuclear) and their applications to everyday lives.
- Explain the chemistry of household chemicals, and the composition of air and water.
- Apply knowledge of a specific chemical concept to a current environmental, health, industrial, or technological issue or condition by writing a short research paper.