ENG 204A : Introduction to Creative Writing (Fiction)
English 204A Introduction to Creative Writing (fiction) introduces students to the basic practices and principles involved in the writing and publication of short stories and novels.
Grade of “C” or better in ENG 100, or consent of instructor.
- View the world as a writer, with an eye for detail and an ear for dialogue.
- Exercise the imagination as a tool for creation.
- Write short stories or novels.
- Submit writing for publication.
- Gain and deliver useful writing feedback.