Placement in ENG 23, grade of “C” or better in ENG 18 or ENG 20, or approval of designated Language Arts representative.
Student Learning Outcomes Are:
- Effectively use a multi-step writing process that includes drafting, revising, and editing; respond constructively to written and oral feedback.
- Write compositions that have a main point and supporting ideas developed with specific, logically organized details.
- Integrate source material according to academic conventions.
- Proofread for effective grammar, word choice, punctuation, and spelling.
- Effectively use entry-level college vocabulary.
- Comprehend various types of entry-level written and visual college materials.
- Demonstrate application of varied reading strategies to entry-level college texts.