HIST 152 : World History Since 1500
A global and historical survey focusing on human societies and cross-cultural interactions since 1500 C.E.
- Identify important individuals, events, places, organizations and concepts in modern world history.
- Arrange, in chronological order, significant events in world history.
- Describe and analyze global processes from 1500 C.E. to the present (e.g. human migration, ecological forces, imperialism, decolonialism, industrialism, nationalism, globalization).
- Explain cause and effect relationships in history.
- Compare and contrast historical experiences across cultures and time.
- Relate historical events to contemporary issues and events.