HIST 151 : World History to 1500
A global and historical survey focusing on human societies and cross-cultural interactions to 1500 C.E.
Student Learning Outcomes Are:
- Identify important individuals, events, places, organizations and concepts in pre-modern world history.
- Arrange, in chronological order, significant events in world history.
- Describe and analyze global processes from prehistory to 1500 C.E. (e.g. human migration, ecological forces, spread of world religions, creation of empires).
- Explain cause and effect relationships in history.
- Compare and contrast historical experiences across cultures and time.
- Relate historical events to contemporary issues and events.