PHYS 151L : College Physics I Lab
Experiments in statics, mechanics, energy, waves, and friction.
Credit for or registration in PHYS 151.
- Apply the scientific method to physical science systems involving mechanics, energy, simple oscillatory systems, gas laws and fluid dynamics.
- Collect, report and analyze data obtained in a laboratory setting in a manner exhibiting organization, proper documentation and critical thinking.
- Manipulate data and apply quantitative techniques, such as graphing and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the standard instruments used in physics.
- Identify environmental factors, which affect the outcome of an experiment or observation and apply basic error analyses techniques.