Credit in Math 25, 26, 28, 29, 75X or higher or equivalent.
- Recognize the fundamental principles and philosophy upon which the scientific method is based.
- Apply the basic concepts of physics and chemistry.
- Apply the concept of conservation laws in problem solving.
- Apply basic mathematics to problems in physics and chemistry.
- Define the common terms used in the physical sciences.
- Assess the limitations of the scientific method and apply error analysis.
- Recognize the physical science principles as applied to everyday situations.