PHYS 152L : College Physics II Lab
Experiments in electricity, magnetism, optics, and modern physics.
Credit for or registration in PHYS 152.
- Apply the scientific method to physical science systems involving thermodynamics, static and dynamic laws of electricity and magnetism, electrical and electronic circuit analysis, electromagnetic radiation, optical systems, and the fundamentals of atomic and nuclear physics.
- Collect, report and analyze data obtained in a laboratory setting in a manner exhibiting organization, proper documentation and critical thinking.
- Manipulate data and apply quantitative techniques, such as graphing and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the standard instruments used in physics.
- Identify environmental factors, which affect the outcome of an experiment or observation and apply basic error analyses techniques.