PHYS 272L : General Physics II Lab
This laboratory course is a rigorous, calculus-based study for professional or engineering majors. Laboratory exercises are designed to reinforce the fundamental concepts of electricity, magnetism, light and optical theory.
Credit for or registration in PHYS 272.
- Demonstrate experimental understanding of some basic physical concepts and theories.
- Demonstrate familiarity with various instruments and learn to make reliable measurements.
- Calculate a result with the appropriate number of significant figures.
- Analyze data using calculation and graphical methods.
- Organize an accurate and complete laboratory notebook.