Student Learning Outcomes Are:
- Develop a curriculum/program to facilitate the completion of a Marine Option Program (MOP) Certificate at Windward CC and other MOP campuses.
- Describe the ocean and freshwater related activities that are being undertaken statewide and on other UH campuses.
- Find information about statewide/nationwide/international projects, organizations, and career opportunities relating to marine and freshwater systems.
- Find information about internship and scholarship opportunities relating to water environments.
- Identify an appropriate MOP project topic.
- Identify appropriate mentors and experts in the project area.
- Complete a written MOP project proposal.
- Prepare and deliver an oral presentation.